Bite into these burgers and experience the burst of flavours!
- 750g Beef mince from Jack Purcell Meats
- 1/2 Cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 Small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup pitted black olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 Teaspoons mild paprika
- 2 Teaspoons dried oregano leaves
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Form into 8 patties approx 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
3. Preheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
4. Reduce to medium heat. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with the back of a flat spatula, until well browned and cooked through.
5. Remove to a warmed plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with tomato, parsley, red onion and cucumber salad.
Please consider joining our new loyalty club. Jack Purcell Meats would like to give back to our most loyal customers.
Ask in-store for more details.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.