No more messy beetroot slices falling from your burger. With this recipe, the flavour is locked right in!
- 750g Beef mince from Jack Purcell Meats
- 1 Medium sized beetroot, peeled and grated coarsely
- 1/2 Cup crumbed feta
- 1/2 Cup coarsely chopped parsley
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Form into 8 patties approx 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
3. Preheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
4. Reduce to medium heaat. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with the back of a flat spatula, until well browned and cooked through.
5. Remove to a warmed plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve on bread roll with tomato, lettuce and fried onion rings. Top with your favourite BBQ sauce.
Please consider joining our new loyalty club. Jack Purcell Meats would like to give back to our most loyal customers.
Ask in-store for more details.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.