Healthy burgers that will be a hit with the whole family!
- 500g Beef mince from Jack Purcell Meats
- 420g Can brown lentils, drained well
- 1 Large carrot, grated
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 3/4 Cup dried breadcrumbs
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Form into 12 patties approx 8cm in diameter. Toss patties in extra breadcrumbs if desired.
3. Heat 20ml oil in large frying pan.
4. Cook burgers over moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through.
- Serve with toasted Turkish bread, hummus and salad.
Please consider joining our new loyalty club. Jack Purcell Meats would like to give back to our most loyal customers.
Ask in-store for more details.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.