Cute little kebabs for your guests or family!
- 600g MSA Grill/pan fry beef from Jack Purcell Meats cut into 25mm cubes
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 4 Spring onlins, cut into 30mm lengths
- 8 x 200mm Bamboo skewers
(Recommended cuts include rump, eye of knuckle or blade)
1. Soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 2 hours.
2. Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic, ginger and spice.
Add beef and mix well to coat evenly.
3. Thread beef cubes and spring onions alternately onto bamboo skewers.
4. Preheat char grill barbeque to moderate heat.
5. Cook kebabs for 6-8 minutes, turning often until evenly browned.
6. Remove to warm plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve in crisp lettuce cups with rice noodles.
Please consider joining our new loyalty club. Jack Purcell Meats would like to give back to our most loyal customers.
Ask in-store for more details.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.