Cheeseburger with a difference!
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- 600g Lean lamb mince from Jack Purcell Meats
- 1 Cup shredded tasty cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
1. Combine lamb, cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix together well. Form into 6 flat patties approx. 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
2. Preheat BBQ on high heat setting. Reduce to low. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with a flat BBQ Spatula, until browned and well cooked through.
- Serve in a damper roll with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced beetroot, fried onion slices and tomato sauce.
Please consider joining our new loyalty club. Jack Purcell Meats would like to give back to our most loyal customers.
Ask in-store for more details.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.