Turkey mince is an affordable, delicious and lean alternative to beef mince that you can substitute in nearly any recipe. It’s a great way to add variety to your meals.
- 1kg Beef roast
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince, garlic and chilli.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until mince is browned and cooked through. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add sauce, lime juice, onion, coriander and lettuce. Toss to combine.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Jack Purcell Meats is committed to providing the absolute best customer service both in-store and online and because of this we are busy perfecting our online ordering system for launch in early 2013. You will soon be able to purchase our high quality, traditional wholesale meat online. In the meantime, drop into our Brisbane Butchers shop at 46 Pritchard Road, Virginia.
Thanks for visiting our site, please browse our latest specials and subscribe to our newsletter.